My Life As the Favorite

Friday, December 21, 2007

Yes, This is the Second Post in Two Days


I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from each of the following departments. What is it:
1.Produce: apples (reddish yellow)
2.Meat: salmon
3.Bakery: croissants
4.Frozen: I never really buy anything frozen...spinach I guess
5.Dry goods: crackers

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So what's in your bag?
1. jeans
2. either my black long sleeved shirt or my blue sleeveless shirt dependent upon the weather
3. clean underwear

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. I just don't know
2. do you know any good guys?
3. I always date idiots
4. me, me, me, me ,me
5. wahh wahh wahh, (the sound of a pity party)

What 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. sleeping through at least two snoozes
2. going outside. sounds dumb, but I need to be in open air
3. interacting w/ humans. Christmas break in a college town sucks.

You're driving down the road and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. unnecessary breaking
2. a semi trying to squish me by coming over into my lane
3. being cut off

You just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with no one around. What 5 activities might we find you doing.
1. napping
2. playing a game online
3. watching Food Network (for me this and napping coincide
4. going out to shop
5. phoning one of the sisters (3 hrs is a long time right now)

We're going to the zoo, but it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. gorillas and chimps (they're right next to each other here)
2. elephants
3. giraffes

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what a you deciding between?
1. ELLEN!!! would love that
2. SNL
3. a new Jim Gaffigan special on Comedy Central
4. umm...no idea

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors do you choose?
1. pumpkin spice
2. peanut butter/chocolate
3. daiquiri ice

Somebody stole your purse/wallet, in order to get it back you have to name 5 things that you know are inside to claim it. So what's in there?
1. driver's license
2. debit card
3. credit card
4. student I.D.
5. ins. card

You are at a job fair, and are asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you can have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you.
1. neonatal nurse
2. pediatric nurse
3. the person that checks to see how nice hotels are and rates their stay there
4. chef

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. chill out
2. go out for a team sport
3. stop dating losers
4. sooo many more people like you than you think so stop being so self-conscious

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the insight I get from reading these.

XOXO

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home