My Life As the Favorite

Friday, November 30, 2007

Your Name: Katie
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate. Nog is just ewww
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Mostly wrapped unless we're dealing w/ stocking stuffers
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like both I think
4 . Do you hang mistletoe? nope
6. What is your favorite holiday dish ((excluding dessert)? sausage balls lol
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: waking up really really early and see the mounds of presents in the den. just the excitement of trying to wake everyone up was fun too.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember why, but Granddaddy let that cat out of the bag when i was visiting up there. I think I was 9 or so
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? not usually
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I don't really have a Christmas tree. There is a little one that I bought last year. It maybe stands three feet high. It has a few clear ornaments that I put on it, but that is it
11. Do you love snow or hate it. I love snow. it is very calming
12. Can you ice skate? I can, but I'm not very skilled at it
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I don't think I've had a single favorite. I remember the year I got my guitar was awesome and the year I got that huge teddy bear. I couldn't believe it was mine.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? hmm, I don't think I really associate too many desserts w/ Christmas alone, so I don't know
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? breakfast @ Mammaw's
17. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I think I really do prefer giving if it is something I know they'll like. I don't mind getting presents either though.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Ave Maria
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yuck most of the time. I'm not big into hard candy

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks.

I do have some news I guess. My roommate is moving out....no NOT because of me lol. Her brother just bought a house and has two extra bedrooms so she's really wanting to move in w/ him. So it appears that I will be getting a new roommate soon..possibly. It will be lonely in the apartment w/o her, but hopefully she'll find a replacement soon.

Anyhow send me some sunshine and lollipops. I needs the pick me ups. :) Love you guys

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean you are going to need more furniture too. You see, we have these 2 chairs that could use a home!!

I love some of these questionnaires.... the things you learn is so enlightening.

XOXO

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sausage balls...I can't believe I didn't think of that one!!

Sending you lots of sunshine and rainbows!! See you in a couple weeks!

Go ahead and put up your 3 ft. tree already!

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. Katie, I hate to break it to you, but the word "nog" when it is not used in conjunction with "egg" is just disgusting!

Put your tree up, I'm going to get you some ornaments! It's my new hobby! LOL

Cheer up, you're going to have a massive sister influx in about 11 days!!!! Ooooooh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home