My Life As the Favorite

Friday, November 02, 2007

Oh what a week. There's nothing really of highlight to say. It's been a bit of a rollercoaster, though, that's for sure. No, nothing had really changed since the beginning of the week. I have just been up and down in dealing with it all. Sometimes being such a girl kinda sucks. What's all this emotion stuff about? I sometimes think I'd be better off without it.

I'll be in Hendersonville this weekend. I think I'll most likely head back Saturday morning. Its not my favorite trip to make, just because the winding roads seem to make things take longer, but it will be good to be home for a little bit.

I did manage to add some things to my Kaboodle last night for those of you that might be interested...Santa. All clothing is pretty much medium. I think I tagged all of the items as medium, but just in case you didn't see it. It's all good quality and at good prices too. I don't know if I should really say that, but it's true. I shop there now mainly (forever21.com). I mean...a turtleneck sweater (no it won't fall apart after a couple washings) for $11. I think so!

Well anyways I command that all of you update your blogs now so that I will have something to read and distract myself with :).

Love you all,
Katie

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My update is complete!

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it count that I make comments?? I'll try to blog this weekend.

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home