My Life As the Favorite

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wayne, I don't know if you even see my page. I realize not too many people check it all that often since I rarely post. I just wanted to make a post for you because I haven't talked to you or seen you in so long. Once or twice I may have sent you an IM, but outside of that its been nearly a year since I've spoken to you. I just wanted you to know that I think about you every day. You are a very special person to me. In my mind you're essentially my older brother since you've been around for the majority of my life. I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry that I haven't taken the time until now to tell you how important you are. Looking forward to seeing you and everybody in a couple weeks! Love you!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, Katie, that was very sweet!! I'll link him to this. I don't know if he can see it on his gov't computer, but if not I'll show him when he gets here. Very sweet! :)

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home