My Life As the Favorite

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

So I know that many of you may be curious as to what is going on with me after the drama a week or so ago. I feel like a real drama queen after all of that. Although part of me is glad because it was really nice talking to all of you even if I was an emotional wreck at the time. As may have beens suspected things went back to normal not long after I spoke to you guys. Andy decided that he wasn't happy with his decision and a little while after all the drama we got back together. I am definitely not fond of the ups and downs of relationships by any means. I'd prefer to live in an ideal world where things are constantly sunshine and lollipops. Anyhow I take things in stride. On a lighter note you guys were the best friends I could have asked for when I was down and that really meant a lot to me.
Well I'm done with the seriousness. I finished my last exam yesterday afternoon. Two classes this summer and then I'm done! Thank goodness! I am sooooo looking forward to the beach and some gelato. I would like to request a game night in advance...at least one game night. Let's see I'll try to put up my next 25 items soonish. (by the end of the week) Have a good day!

4 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any particular games??!

We may need to start a list of "approved" games.

Glad everything came together, but I am still at a loss as to what he was really thinking.

XOXO

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're feeling chippy-ier!

I only have one game "Scene It", I'll bring it.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are better for you!

I have Cranium and some version of Trivial Pursuit.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home