My Life As the Favorite

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Well, for those of you that don't know I'm pregnant....ahahahahahahaha. KIDDING! No no no, what I was going to say was that have been looking for a new place since my lease at the ol' townhouse will be up in December and I don't particularly feel like paying $600 in rent monthly. My friend Zabrina (yes a friend not a random aquaintance that has no since of priority or notion of what its like to be a responsible roommate) has a three bedroom house close to campus that she shares with another friend of hers. There is one spare bedroom up for grabs and I went last night to look at the house and it should work VERY well. The bedroom is massive about the size of my living room now. There is a ton of storage space via the basement...so even though they have a washer/dryer I won't have to get rid of mine. It has hardwood flooring throughout the house so I may end up needing to get a rug for my room, but I'm pretty happy with it. Mainly just the fact that these people know what it means to regularly pay rent.....ON TIME! Zabrina, (I know Mommy and Daddy are wondering) plans to be there another year, at least until next December. Not completely sure about the other girl. I have been thinking about finding a new home for Zeke though. He's really run me ragged and I think it'd be best if he had a home where maybe he could get a little more attention. that and he tends to destroy most everything he comes into contact with :o/. I just am getting aggravated with keeping up with his destruction. Oh and Laura, I know you like stuff like this... I listened to "The First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes the other day. I love that song, kinda makes me all misty, but its still a really really good song. Anyhow you guys should listen to it. It makes me think of relationships/ parent-new baby stuff...Yeah i dunno. I'm racing because I have to get to class so my thoughts may seem a bit scattered. So check out the song. I gotta get to class. Ciao bellas and possible bellos

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now please tell me why you think I'd like that song? From everything you said in your description it sounds like one I'd steer clear of. It sounds sweet and all, but I most emphatically do not like sappy, sad songs. Please enjoy though. ;)

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the house w/your friends is going to work out. I like the idea of you having others around, at least part of the time. Security in numbers, you know......
Do you have any idea what color rug? or what size? What is the bathroom situation for 3 girls?

Have a good day!
XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home