My Life As the Favorite

Friday, November 03, 2006

So I received my gift from Mommy and Daddy Monday. They bought me an Ipod which I had been wanting for a while now so I am very happy. I only have 58 songs on it at the moment, but that will surely grow. I haven't been up to too much lately just schooling and working. lol this is going to be a rather short blog I'm thinking. I was wondering if I could get a list of ideas for the kids in the family for Christmas. I think I'm going to try and get something here and there rather than waiting till December which I had been doing...I'm crazy I know. Well that's really all I have to say. Oh and I do need ideas from Mommy and Daddy too. Please. See all of you for Thanksgiving!! I'm looking forward to it! Maybe we can get some good family pictures because I am in dire need of a good picture. I, at least, have yet to develop into a photogenic person. I'm not really sure how that works , but its something that I definately am not. haha

4 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are very photogenic and I say that totally unprejudiced!! I have printouts of Stephanie list from Amazon.com and one that I thought was Jennifer's from Target.com,but turned out to be for the kids. I had to use her email address, it didn't find her by name.

Glad the ipod arrived okay.

XOXO

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Did you ever get my gift?

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger StephM said...

Daddy has a hunting knife? I didn't know...

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K., you do take good pictures and we're very happy you got your ipod.

Now, moving on....

Type something else. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home