My Life As the Favorite

Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Laura!!!!

Things I think about when I think of Laura:
  • Sarcastic!
  • singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to me whether I liked it or not (circa nineteen eighty someting
  • laughing at the way I said "puniSH the bluSH" (the most random phrase yet)
  • calling me her "mon petit chou" (my little cabbage, term of endearment in french)
  • calling me "boosie" (always had a nickname)
  • pretty much running the family vacations lol (in a good way)
  • how weird it is when people tell me my sister's hot lol (yes its happened a few times)
Hope you have a happy birthday! Je t'aime ma soeur! haha I'm so glad that you're my sister, seriously. :oP See you......Thanksgiving?











P.S. Stephanie have you tried Nutella YET?

3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, sweet Katie!!! Really I'm hot??!!! Wow!!! Thanks!!! Punish the blush!! LMAO That was so cute!

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I will regret asking, but what is "punish the blush"! I don't remember this.

I have people tell me all the time that my girls are beautiful, a few have used the word "hot", but I think Daddy gets that comment more than me. Of course, everyone says your girls look like your Mom, what could that mean!! LOL

XOXO

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger StephM said...

That was sweet Katie...I had to think for a mintue before I remembered punish the blush. Wow, I'd forgotten that one! Wasn't it the Rainbow Connection she always sang to you? You know, Kermit the Frog's song? And yes, I have tried the Nutella...I was pleasantly surprised. I haven't eaten alot of it, but I had some on toast and the other times I think I've just eaten a spoonful of it because it's good. It's like the center of a Ferre Rocher candy. MmmmMmmm, love it! I can't convice Mark to try it though...such a chicken!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home