My Life As the Favorite

Friday, September 15, 2006

Sooo....seriously I need no more help in the emotional rollercoaster department, thank you. I'm posting this on Friday, but the post is going to be all about Thursday. Just to let you in on that. So Andy and I were supposed to talk today. He had said that he had some things he "needed to say." It turns out he felt that we should have "talked more" before deciding to break up. Aka he wasn't happy with the decision. This is great news to me because I was perfectly happy in the relationship. It would have been nice if perhaps he'd have given it a little more thought beforehand. So that drama is resolved. I kinda wish I'd waited a couple days before posting that last post. I didn't realize this would turn around so quickly.

Aside from all of that business I went to the Ben Harper concert that was here at World's Fair Park last night. That was pretty fun. I'd gone on an invite. I think I may have heard three or so of his songs prior to the concert, but it turned out to be a pretty fun time. His stuff is really similiar to Jack Johnson's style of music.

I'm looking forward to seeing the O'Connells this weekend. I may actually get to see a little of Madeline's routine..which would be awesome :o). I know Laura and Stephanie envy me for that. Hopefully Dan will be ok with us visiting on Saturday being that UT's biggest game is tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be at least fairly interested in it too.

Ooops I just remembered I needed to get that grocery receipt to you guys. I'll do that as soon as I get home. (I'm at school now)

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddy and I are looking forward to seeing you too!

I think we all have a problem with control issues. I know I do. Unfortunately, there are things in life that we can't control and those things just drive us nuts. I have tried to develop a little more patience in these situations, but it can be tough.

See ya later!

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home