My Life As the Favorite

Friday, September 22, 2006

I know, I know. I've slacked quite a bit this last week. Since I last posted I've spent the weekend in Atlanta with Mommy, Daddy, Jennifer, and gang. Its so nice to get out of Knoxville from time to time and it was great seeing everyone. I only wish I hadn't had to work that Sunday. The drive back at 8a.m. wasn't the best, but I made it. I hate that I don't get to see all fo the kids (Laura's too :o) ) very frequently. I feel like they grow up so much in between the holidays. I swear every time I see Brent he's at least two or three inches taller.

So relationship-wise things have been better than before. I have no idea what happened with him, but he's completely changed since last week (for the better). I don't know that I want to be too happy about it. We'll see how things go.

Let's see school has been oh so wonderful this week. Exam after exam after exam. I'm very happy that its finally the weekend.

Ok I need to thicken this post up so I'm going to include the long overdue grocery list I had intended to post some time ago.

  • carton of eggs
  • gallon of milk
  • orange juice (Immunity Defense) there seems to be a 1000 diff. O.J. options nowadays
  • cream of chicken soup
  • microwavable Pillsbury biscuits
  • 3 Gala apples
  • 2 packages of flavored applesauces (strawberry and then cinnamon)
  • apple cinnamon oatmeal
  • granola cereal
  • peanut butter
  • apricot jam (I don't do jelly....I just don't. Its all about the textures w/ me)
  • tortillas
  • cheddar cheese
  • pesto ranch salad dressing
  • mixed greens salad mix
  • mustard
  • lunch meat turkey
  • french bread
  • bagels
  • wholewheat chocolate chip cookies (they're actually really good)
  • bottled water
  • boneless chicken breast
  • fried chicken fingers ( I cut them up for wraps )

Well that's it nothing tooooo exciting I guess. Well I've got to be getting ready for work. I'm coming down with some sort of head cold so I'm pretty much in slow motion at the moment. Sudafed don't fail me now!!

3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like apples do you? applesauce, apple/cinnamon oatmeal, apples.

I agree with you on the dislike of jelly thing too. The texture doesn't taste so bad as it's impossible to spread. Still, jelly is the univeral term for me even though what I buy is never technically jelly.

Immunity Defense o.j.? Hmm, now that I type that out, could that be an O.J. joke? ;) Actually though, is that legit? Sounds like a marketing tool.

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you again, beginning to think you vanished after we dropped you off.

If you get a minute, call me, I need to discuss insurance issues before Monday.

XOXO

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

PeaPie is the fastest bird in the world and wears boots. He is the main character in the stories than Dan tells Madeline each night. Your grocery list is very similar to one I might have had in college, and I too like jam, no jelly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home